Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My most favorite find this Saturday

Well, if I'm totally honest, the Liberty Lake community garage sale was a bust.  I had the intentions of buying 1 year's worth of clothes for both of my kiddos.  I walked away with 2 pairs of sweats and a hat, yikes!

However, it was not a TOTAL bust.  I spotted this granite table and 2 solid oak chairs while all of us (8 family members) were getting a little cranky.  They wanted $100, but my wonderful mother-in-law bought it for me, as an early birthday present, for $80.  It's super heavy and really pulls our kitchen together.  I can't tell you how much I love it!!  It's bigger than our kitchen nook, that I really didn't like in the first place, but it fit the bill (free and small).  We just need 1 more wood chair...currently I'm sitting on the Costco special aka camping folding chair ;)  It appears these table retail for $500+

Did you find anything note-worthy while thrifting or g-saleing recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment