Monday, March 7, 2011

Fred Meyer extra coupon = CHEAP shoes


I really love this time of year for buying next year's clothes and shoes.  I headed to Freddy's this morning to do a little grocery shopping and remembered they had a surprise scratch coupon at the customer service desk this week.  The coupon can have 20, 25, or 30% off regular and sale prices (not clearance) and I got a 20% off one.  I headed straight for the kids' shoes department and scored 3 pairs of shoes for Mr. J.  1 pair of New Balance's, and 2 pairs of Osh Kosh's size 8 for now and size 10 for next fall (and yes, that link to Sears shows them for $9.99, super deal, which means I'll probably stop by there this week).  The total for all 3 pair was $36, so $12/pair.  I truly love NBs and OK shoes as they are made well, have nice flexible soles and have a nice wide footbed :)

I didn't find anything for Miss A in her size for that good of a deal, but we may find something at Sears.

What are your favorite children's shoe brands?  Where do you find the best deals on kids' new shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment