Friday, March 26, 2010

Today's great finds

This morning my wonderful MIL came over to watch the kids for me while I ran errands.  I had to go to the bank and to the pet food store for dog food.  I happened to stop by the Salvation Army on my way b/c I was looking for a cardigan, a light jacket , some 3T sleepers, and possibly some capris/shorts.  Well, I scored all of this for $22!  It's not my best deals, but for what I got I'm MORE than thrilled!

I got a Helly Hansen fleece zip up for $3.89, for myself.  These retail anywhere from $75 - $125, SCORE!

These are Levi 542 capris that appear to be like new! $4.89 (retails for $45)
2 Carter's 3T jammies for Miss A (she really likes the sports and big trucks) $1.89/each
I hit up the $.25 rack and found these.  They'll be great diaper covers and I'll hem them into shorts when he outgrows the inseams :)
Cute 3/4 sleeve top for Moi, $1.79
The stacker in the back is Melissa & Doug, the other two are from Ikea (made in Sweden).  These came all in 1 bag and were $5.89!!!!!!!
Educo "Double Bubble" for $1.89.  Made in Canada.  
We already have about a dozen of their Anamalz and love them



So needless to say I'm so stoked with my finds.  We're now set for Jamesy's birthday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment