Wednesday, May 19, 2010

On the lookout

Well it's officially garage sale season in the Inland Northwest.  Last weekend was a big hit around here and I got all of Baby J's wardrobe for fall and winter for a meager $20!  Miss A's wardrobe is shaping up for summer, but I'm still on the look out for some things.

Lately I've been making a mental list of things that I want to look for in the coming weeks when I hit up some garage sales.  Since the list in my mind is getting long and my capacity to remember anything is getting short, I thought I would jot it down here...

An art easel for the kidlets
Teeter-totter for the back yard
Cotton short sleeve/shorts pjs for both the kids
Tank tops for both of them
Homeschool books
Amish cookbooks
Stove-top double griddle pan
Silicone basting brush
Metal measuring spoons
Metal measuring cups
Weed whacker
Reel mower
Purse for myself
Wood (2x4s, 2x6s, 2x8s, etc) for the tree fort the Hubbs is building

What are you in the market for these days?  What have you found that wasn't on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment