Sunday, January 31, 2010

This week's shopping list & organzing ideas

I came across this while I was looking through my blog roll and I've already started a list of things we can get rid of.  It's hard to do with 2 littles running/crawling around and since our house is SO small and every floor creaks...well, you get the idea. 

So this week I'm in search for:

Something to put on top of the microwave to hold our paper clips, lip balm, rubber bands and the such. Now that I think about it, I'd like something like this for the van too....hmmmmmmmmm
I'm also looking for 2 bedrails for my parent's house for their spare bed.  My mom likes to watch A once a week and she naps over there.  She's currently in the play pen but it's getting too small for her.
I'll also be on the lookout for hoodies for baby J.  His 2 American Apparel ones are getting a bit small, even though I love them to pieces.  And no, this isn't my son, it's a stock picture from AA's website :)


For me, I'm looking for workout videos.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to move my sewing area (a very small corner of our bedroom) downstairs and use that area to workout in during nap time.

So that's all.  Have a great week everyone :D

1 comment:

  1. There is a pattern in the book one yard wonders for an organizer just like that but made out of fabric. You could use fabric you already have to make it but I don't know what kind of interfacing you would need which you might not have. If you want to take a look at it and borrow the book I have it so just let me know.

    ReplyDelete