Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday's thrifting finds

I went looking for a crockpot because my brand new one already broke.  Well, the stoneware broke.  So, I've been crockpotless for 3 weeks now and am really feeling the effects.  Anywho, I didn't find one, but I did find all of this for under $22!


The outfits on the far left are going to be a gift for a friend who just had a baby boy. I'm also going to send her the HA sleeper I got a while ago (if I can still find it) $.98 for both

The red pants are Silva (or something) $.89 and the Gap overalls for A were $.45. 4 pairs of leggings for A $1.89/all. 2 shirts and a romper $1.45/all

A Landsend lightweight fleece pullover for me, $1.45.
Striped tank for me, $1.99
Ruby red flowy skirt $2.29
 
My library discard finds totaled $9/all. These will be wonderful additions to our home school library down the road :)
 
What have you found at the thrift stores or garage sales lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment