Monday, August 16, 2010

Patagonia Capilene for $.97

For those of you who are familiar with the Patagonia brand name, then you're probably wondering what I got for $.97.  Maybe some socks, maybe a hat or something.

Well, I got a 2-piece men's XL Capilene (their base layer line).  It's navy blue fleece and the top is a long sleeve henley and the pants remind me of thermals (you wear under your pants).  These will be for The Hubbs, unless they don't fit.

I was looking for a stock pot at The Army this morning and may have accidentally scooted over to the 75% OFF rack, whoops!  I was just browsing and came upon this gold mine and then saw it was an XL.  WoOt!  I am so stoked!  The Hubbs' long underwear (thermals) have been looking tired the last 2 years, so these will be perfect :)

The top retails for $59 and the pants retail for $49!

*My camera is in the car, with a dead battery, so these are examples*

1 comment: