Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Father's Day

Photo courtesy of Gingham Cherry

For a few weeks now I've been trying to think of a gift for The Hubbs.  Today it finally hit me!  A handprint & footprint canvas made by us.  I will be buying a new canvas at Joanns or Michaels, whichever is cheaper.  Then we'll break out the paints and start going to town.  I'm also on the look out for some used frames for his college degrees.  He's very modest about his extensive education, but I would like to display them.  He's earned it :)

I plan to take him out to dinner, likely it will be HuHot.  It's only 7 blocks from our house and the food is awesome!

That weekend will be filled with fun and sunshine (we hope).  Friday we're headed out to Car d'Lane in Coeur d'Alene, ID.  It's become a tradition in the last 5 years and this year we're going kid-less.  Saturday we're headed to Bogs for Dogs, a trashy event we wouldn't miss ;)

Sunday will be spent relaxing and visiting our fathers and giving them their gifts.  I will post those ideas once I figure them out.

1 comment: